Menu

26 Bastwick Street London EC1

26 Bastwick Street, London EC1 – New build residential and commercial development.

Completed to the highest standards, this mixed-use development of 12 flats and 4,0000sq foot of office space was delivered on time and within budget. 60% of the flats sold off-plan while the remaining 40% were sold soon after completion.